Suffering from heel pain!!

General Lifestyle tips and ideas etc

Suffering from heel pain!!

Postby April110 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:17 am

I was suffering from heel pain. A kind of stabbing pain occurs during the first stepping. While moving forward, the pain normally decreases. But it might happen again after prolonged standing or after rising from sitting. On seeing my difficulty, one of my friends suggested me a clinic in Toronto for orthotics treatment. Her mother in law has undergone this treatment from this clinic for her heel pain. They will provide a custom orthotics along with the treatment. I have searched their website to know about this treatment. I read that they will examine the feet along with the alignment of the entire body to determine the problem. Then they will provide the right orthotics designed to fit our feet. We can wear these orthotics inside the shoes and are designed to fit the unique size and shape of the feet. So that stress on the joints and muscles is reduced or eliminated. But before taking the treatment, I would like to know how long I have to wear these orthotics. Is it possible to buy these orthotics from outside? If anyone has tried this without consulting a doctor, how was your experience? Help me with your replies.
April110

Return to Tips